Oforum Review: Read This Before You Join
I hope you didn’t forget how NNU Income Program worked. Yes, Oforum is a similar platform where you make money to read news, share posts, and most importantly, refer someone.
These activities listed above only require either your data, time, registration fee, phone or system which are always at your disposal.
Oforum is a platform where you get the latest news of the things happening around you. They launched this income program for the purpose of helping the masses to make some extra money especially students, middle class and youths that need some other source of money to meet up with their daily needs.
One thing you should have at the back of your mind about these income programs that they do pay when they are just launched.
How Money Is Being Made On Oforum
Just like other income programs that you must have heard about.
Oforum too has two major streams of income. One of them involves making money from doing some activities on the platform while the other requires you to refer people to the platform.
The two income streams on Oforum would be discussed below;
1. Referral Program: I am sure this is not the first time you are hearing about a referral program. Well referral programs have been around for a while now and will always be around.
This is a major way to make money easily on income programs including Oforum. You will get 71% registration fee of each person you refer and have successfully registered to the Oforum platform. Isn’t that huge?
Even Adsense doesn’t pay up to 71% to it’s publishers and website masters. Now how much is the registration fee and how much is your share?
The registration fee is N1,400 and your share is N1,000 for everyone that successfully registered through you. You can always learn to drive a lot of people to register through you online.
2. Performing Tasks: So we will be breaking these tasks and the reward you will get for each;
● Reading News: For each news that you read on Oforum, you will be getting N5. So nothing stops you from reading as much news as you want. You get informed and still get paid.
● Sharing posts: For every post that you share to your Facebook timeline, you will be getting N20. It is a win win because you get rewarded and they get more visitors to their platform as you share.
Oforum Payment Threshold
The minimum amount you are allowed to withdraw is as low as N500. Well, this is uncommon but interesting. You can withdraw and get paid to you bank account if you have at least N500 on your dashboard
How To Register With Oforum
Follow the steps below in order to get started with Oforum
1. You should ensure that you have your N1,400 registration fee.
2. Contact their trusted agents contacts on their platform to continue with the registration.
● Adewale – 08114792201 (WhatsApp Only)
● Karo – 08117720265 (WhatsApp Only)
● Paul – 08131267051 (WhatsApp Only)
● Swift – 08164636569 (WhatsApp Only
3. Proceed here www.oforum.ng and click on join.
4. You can log in with your facebook account.
How Legit Is Oforum ?
This is a very important question to ask whenever you find any program online that involves taking your money.
Well, we found out that Oforum is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (2650978). But this is not a guarantee of legitimacy.
We have actually not recorded any case of scam since it came in but here is what we noticed below.
● We discovered that the payment method is not trusted enough because they claim that you can pay through flutterwave but we found nothing like that.
● And also, the other payment option requires sending money to some particular contacts whom we have little or no information about.
Therefore, these are red flags concerning this platform. You should be careful with where you invest your money.
Meanwhile, there are other people who are looking for this review. You should do them a favor by using the social share button to reach out to them.
Also, don’t forget to share your thoughts or experience about Oforum by using the comment section below. Thanks, we hope to see you here again.